- Inch and cm marking exactly on the ends – unique design, measurement can begin at zero and scale at end for rule, you can make measuring directly and into any corners.
- This ruler is sturdy and handy for long lasting use.
- Scale rulers are used by architects and engineers to calculate dimension in a blue print or building plan without the use of time-consuming and complicated math equations
- Material: Steel
- Engraved markings and printing with black ink makes it easy to read for long life.
- Can be used at home, office, school, colleges, institutes, factories etc.
- This ruler is sturdy and handy for long lasting use
- It can be used to measure or draw up to 30 cm (12 inches). First inch is divided into 16 parts in place of 8 to measure more accurately.
There are no reviews yet.