Story of an indian broom :”by sweeping your home in the morning with grass brooms, you also wipe out negative thoughts and energies.” this is an old indian proverb.. A broom made of grass is an important part in everybody’s life across india. It is used in all homes, rich or poor, to restore order and beauty to the surroundings. Years have passed but the jharoo is still very much a part of daily indian life, even being used in fancy resorts. In fact, it is even available in indian stores in the us for those who still need their indian broom.Seek jhadu
- Eco Friendly Broom Sticks that are made of durable and long lasting coconut sticks, premium quality.
- Comfortable Grip and easy to use to clean the wet floor, toilets, garden and areas which are damp and wet.
- Long Length to reach areas which are not easily accessible
- Pack of 2 which are handmade and ensures quality product
- Made from Coconut Fiber hence these are Eco Friendly and decompose very easily like any other waste from trees.